Check out my new press releases -
- Indie Wrap: "Rising Stars: Meet Director and Editor Zheyu Liang."
- Shoutout LA: "Meet Zheyu Liang | Film director & editor."
- Voyage LA: "Daily Inspiration: Meet Zheyu Liang."
- Deadline: "Narrative Feature ‘Every Day In Kaimuki’ Takes Home Top Honors At 2022 Bentonville Film Festival With Jury Awards."
- Film Daily: "Director and editor Zheyu Liang, empowers diversity and promotes positive changes through storytelling."
- Indie Activity: "Directed and Edited by Zheyu Liang, Transplant sheds light on the underrepresented Chinese immigrant stories."
- Indie Wrap: "The motivations behind the heartwarming film 'Transplant' by Zheyu Liang."
- Asian Movie Pulse: "Coming soon, One and Only – an Exploration of the Consequences of China’s OneChild Policy by Director and Editor Zheyu Liang."
- Indie Activity: "One and Only by Zheyu Liang explores the Unintended Consequences of China’s One-Child Policy."
The Bond (Editor) has been selected by HollyShorts Film Festival and will be played at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood on Tuesday, Aug 16th at 5pm.
The Bond (Editor) has been selected by BronzeLens Film Festival in Atlanta, Georgia on Aug 23-28th!
The Bond (Editor) has been selected by the 20th annual Martha's Vineyard African American Film Festival.
Teaching Kitchen (Director/Editor) has been officially selected by the 2022 Teaching Kitchen Research Conference (TKRC), which will take place Tuesday and Wednesday October 18-19, 2022. Teaching Kitchen will be screened and given "Best Overall Impact Video Award" at the conference.
Asian Inspirations (Director) is aired on OnDemandKorea, OnDemandChina and OnDemandViet now!
The Bond (Editor) has been awarded Honorable Mention Jury Award at Bentonville Film Festival.
Mother Love (Director/Editor) is in post-production and is coming out soon!
© 2022 by Zheyu Liang.